UMAID Lavender 100% Pure Aromatherapy Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
- Essential oils provides multiple aromatherapy healing, cleansing and fragrance benefits.
- Lavender Essential Oil’s delightful fragrance reduces stress and creates a warm and welcoming environment. Used with a carrier oil, it helps heal minor burns, cuts, insect bites / bee stings, eczema, dandruff, dry skin, and soothes anxiety.
- Ideal for use in diffusers, vaporizers or humidifiers, allergen-free alternative to candles or incense
- All ingredients are 100 percent natural standards, paraben free and cruelty free
- Reduce anxiety and emotional stress.
- Protect against diabetes symptoms.
- Improve brain function.
- Help to heal burns and wounds.
- Improve sleep.
- Restore skin complexion and reduce acne.
- Slow aging with powerful antioxidants.
- Relieve pain.
Essential Oil History:
The use of essential oil for health and wellness has been around for centuries. Historians believe that the earliest known use of essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, though this age-old healing practice can be found throughout history in cultures all over the world. Today, in a world with a growing demand for organic and natural products, it’s no wonder that these oils have recently been exploding in popularity. You can now find everything from infused shampoos to household cleaners at your local grocery store; quality sources of these potent extracts are easier to find than ever.
Essential Oil Diffusers
A diffuser is the easiest and most common way to maximize on the benefits of essential oils through aromatherapy. Choose between our Standard diffuser, Bluetooth Diffuser and White Noise Diffuser.
Distilled and Concentrated
The plant material is placed in a specialized container and exposed to high pressure and hot steam, which cause the oil to evaporate and then condense back into liquid form in a collecting vessel. Cold Pressed and Steam Distilled are the most common type of extraction for oils.
• For use on skin or hair, dilute essential oil in carrier oil and massage in.
• Essentials oils can also be diluted by mixing a few drops into shampoo, body wash, bath water or cleaning product.
• Add a few drops to water reservoir of diffuser or humidifier for room aromatherapy use.